Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She ?

Since last week i'm starting to get close to her . OMG ! thats the reaction that i can give to you all . She is so cute and nice too . Besides our house is just nearby . Last Sunday i went to her house and hang with her . She so beautiful . Ohh yeahh, she just fourteen but look like sixteen . Grrrr -.- ! We sat at a park near her house . First she sat down first then i sat far from her . After that, she came and sit next to me . She was so close with me . Her legs are on my legs laa . I get up and sat a little far but then she came back and sit close to me . Hohoho . It was nice laa . She smell so nice and i can't stop my hand from played her hair . Hehehe sorry dear :D Before i go back home, she gave me something that i will remember her forever . I will take good care of it sayang <3 I hope i can go to your house again meet your MAMA . Hehheh .


<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment